by MelLakey
Explorer

Recently got EE broadband. Can’t watch Netflix on Amazon firestick since.Advice?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Recently got EE broadband. Can’t watch Netflix on Amazon firestick since.Adv

Which EE BB, fixed DSL BB over a landline or a mobile BB device?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by MelLakey
Explorer

Re: Recently got EE broadband. Can’t watch Netflix on Amazon firestick since.Adv

Landline broadband, WiFi. We put Netflix on and it starts and then just cuts out without error message. Just kicks me our and goes back to firestick Home screen. I’ve tried clearing data and cache in the application settings but it hasn’t worked.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@MelLakey: Welcome to EE's Home Broadband Forum.

If you would like help with your speed or connection issues, please would you carry out the steps and provide the data as requested in the Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection? sticky. This will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@MelLakey wrote:

Landline broadband, WiFi. We put Netflix on and it starts and then just cuts out without error message. Just kicks me our and goes back to firestick Home screen. I’ve tried clearing data and cache in the application settings but it hasn’t worked.

Maybe this is co-incidence. I wonder if this requires a Netflix app re-install?   We run netflix on a FireTV and a Fire Stick on EE, VDSL via Brightbox 2 or a Netgear router.

by
EE Employee

Hi @MelLakey and welcome to the community.

Please do try what @Paulosb has mentioned and let us know if this helps.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.