Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Re: EE Home Broadband moving home

Hi, We've just moved home and taken our broadband with us, but we were due to get a new router etc as the one we have is faulty and intermittent, but it hasn't arrived. Our connection day has past (30th) and I can't find any way of contacting EE to get this sorted without phoning, but I don't want to call as it's supposed to be for emergency calls only and I'm not sure this is really an emergency.

I'm working from home and it's becoming an issue, any ideas or help gratefully received.

Cheers

D

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@MayuriRosh1719   Nothing is stopping you from calling. 

Highlighted
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Are you sure the one you have is faulty and it wasn't a line problem causing the issue? Have you tried it in your new home?

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No, true just common courtesy, it really isn't an emergency is it.. 😉

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Yes it's definitely faulty, I've tried it and the internet connects and you are halfway through something and I get a message something along the lines of 'your connection is lost' Not ideal when you are downloading or sending something large... and that's both the wifi and the wired connection.

D

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MayuriRosh1719.

Welcome to the community 🙂

I appreciate you thinking of others and not calling so far, but the only way to get a new router sent out is to get in touch with our Broadband Care team I'm afraid.

They will be able to run through basic troubleshooting steps and send a new one if necessary.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.