Highlighted
by

Re: Cancel my broadband

I just do not now what to do. I have moved oversees and have 14 days to cancel my broadband form Jan 28th. I have tried to call many times and twice I got through and then the EE rep could not hear and eventually after a disjointed in and out conversation I was cut off. I managed to give the account number I had written down and it was not recognised. I just want to know 2 things. 1) How much money to I owe as my account is coming to the end of the contract. 2) How can I cancel my contract as I cannot phone up.

Name - ************* (My son helped set up the account it could be in his name - Samuel. The  number I wrote down was ************. Address - ********************* **************

Please help!

[ mod edit: please don't post personal details on the community]

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @arichpasty

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry we have no account access on the community to look into this for you.

If you get in touch with our Broadband Care team on +44 (0) 7953 966 250, they will be able to help you get your account cancelled and answer any questions that you have.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@arichpasty :

1. As you will have passed you min term you'll just have to pay your normal fees up to end of your notice period.
  2. Try calling the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype. It should be free. Or you could write to them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.