by Theedarkhorse Investigator
Investigator

Positive feedback

Couldn't find a link for leaving some so i'll post here.

I was having trouble connecting to my router, and so, called for help. The IT tech couldn't resolve the problem but promised to send out a new router working on the assumption, that it was a hardware problem. We called back back, and spoke to Paula Pearce, because my mum was having problems with her phone. During this conversation we bought an internet upgrade and received 5 gigs of mobile data. The first call we made was more than friendly, but the call to Paula was superlative. Very kind, warm, apologetic and thorough. The only other people i've had similar experiences with, are with the people at 'Game plc'. And they set a high bar. Please buy that lady a bottle of wine!

By the way, We waited 48 hours as opposed to the 24 it takes to activate the 5 gigs and it didnt work so we called back and worked out that the local mobile mast had degraded and no longer worked. (We received a months free line rental for this) This is also why our wifi wasn't working. I'd recommend adding 'Test Ethernet Connection' to your troubleshooting list. Cheers! Heart

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Positive feedback

@Theedarkhorse: A faulty local mobile mast will have no bearing on your Home Broadband & its router's WiFi within your premises.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Theedarkhorse

Thanks for joining the community.

As a thank you for coming here and letting us know about your experience, I would like to send you a small gift. 

To do this I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Leanne.

Investigator

XRaySpeX The last person i spoke to, on the phone, said this too.. Just a coincidence then?

Leanne, thankyou very much :] You guys are awesome

Message sent 

by

No problem at all @Theedarkhorse

Come back to the community anytime 🙂

Investigator

Thankyou. Dont forget about Paula Man Embarassed

by

I have sent Paula an email 🙂

Thanks @Theedarkhorse.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.