by luverlyjuberly Investigator
Investigator

Phone line faulty and making squawking noises

My phone line is faulty and making loud sqealing noises. No-one can telephone me. I've tried the fault reporting phone numbers and they have been of no use at all.  Please can someone official report my faulty line and get someone out to fix it.

5 REPLIES 5
Investigator

Re: Phone line faulty and making squawking noises

No-one can phone me and i cannot phone anyone. If i dial a number i just get a loud noise of interference.

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @luverlyjuberly

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you spoken to our customer service team?

Have you tried the steps on the Repair landline faults Help page?

Thanks. Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Is you BB working, albeit slower than usual?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

yes i have tried all the steps to fix the phone line. i have tried a different phone.

My BB is fine it is not slower.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@luverlyjuberly, If you have something like Skype or Viber, you can ring EE customer service and speak to them, as they will have to notify the engineers to come out and repair the fault, otherwise is there no-one around, who has a phone, so that you can make the call to customer service? There is an 0800 number you can ring, check the contact us.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.