by -aZeR-
Explorer

Packet Loss for most of the day/night

Hello, this problem started around Oct last year and seems to be getting worse every month, its gone from 1-2 hours a day to pretty much constant, my ping will randomly go from 30~ all the way up to 70 or 80, and packet loss ranges for 5-50%, making games practically unplayable.

EE have sent an engineer out and he says the lines are fine, they adjusted some values on their end but it hasn't fixed a thing and is starting to get really annoying, any help will be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: Packet Loss for most of the day/night

How are you measuring the problem?

Any evidence you can share?

by -aZeR-
Explorer

using net graphs in the games i play, ill try and capture an image now

by -aZeR-
Explorer

FwrDe8Cp1a.jpg

Highest i could get is 5% loss and 67 ping... typical when im trying to get a picture lol, but trust me it gets really bad.

This is an EUW Server which i usually get 15 ping connection to when its working fine!

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Need to wait until your pic gets approved by admin.

However typically gaming graphs are not to helpful as they don't show where the issue is. At worse the only thing that can be suggested is to tell everyone else using the internet to stop whist you do your thing!!

But, lets wait and see what you have..

by -aZeR-
Explorer

it doesn't seem to matter how many people are on the internet, i can be playing at 2am, only me awake and the packet loss/ping is still bad

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions