by Kelledee Investigator
Investigator

Need to cancel ee broadband havent taken router out of the box as i dont want ee

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Need to cancel ee broadband havent taken router out of the box as i dont wan

@Kelledee: Has EE said your BB has gone live? Is it under 14 days since then? If so, phone EE to cancel. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Kelledee Investigator
Investigator

Re: Need to cancel ee broadband havent taken router out of the box as i dont wan

No ee has no said anything is live i want to stay with sky i need to stop sky cancelling me
by Kelledee Investigator
Investigator

No ee havent said bb is live  i want to stay with sky but ee has canceled sky not happy with ee at all

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As your BB hasn't yet gone live you may call EE to cancel FoC.

Why are you unhappy with EE? You haven't even tried it yet.

Of course your Sky BB has been cancelled by EE. It was your decision to migrate to EE. EE has to get Sky off your line before they can put their BB on it. It's part of the process. You can't have 2 BBs on the same line.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Kelledee Investigator
Investigator

It was not my idea to go to ee i was railroded into it by a very pushy saleswomen ive heared bad things about ee broadband i have heared its slow and basicley no good i have no problem with sky

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You could've always said "No!"!

EE BB is no slower or more unreliable than any other ISP. They all use the same technology.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Kelledee.

We'd love you to stay with EE and give it a try!

If you're sure you want to remain with Sky, I'd recommend following @XRaySpeX's advice and contacting our customer service team to cancel with EE.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.