by Reecekendo
Explorer

My EE broadbrand has gone up by £12.40 and I haven’t missed a payment?

My EE broadbrand has gone up by £12.40 and I haven’t missed a payment?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My EE broadbrand has gone up by £12.40 and I haven’t missed a payment?

@Reecekendo   Did you take this out when it was discounted.  If you did and you have reached your minimum term of the contract then the discount will be removed until you take a new plan.  Discounts on broadband is only last the length of the contract term. 

by Reecekendo
Explorer

Would be able to put discount back on or would I have to pay the extra?

Would be able to put discount back on or would I have to pay the extra first?

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Would be able to put discount back on or would I have to pay the extra?

Hi @Reecekendo

Thanks for coming here.

If you give us a call, we will be able to get this looked into for you and let you know what we can do to help with your payments and the discounts.

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My EE broadbrand has gone up by £12.40 and I haven’t missed a payment?

@Reecekendo : Have you just completed your min. term? The fees generally go up then as it was stated when you signed up, e.g.:

£30 a month for 18 months, then £42 a month

You can't get the discount put back on w/out upgrading to another 18-month contract at current prices.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.