by STEVIEB01
Visitor

Hi, how can I change my broadband log in details ? I'd like to change my username AND password.

Many thanks in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Log in details

Which BB login details?

1. The BB Username & pwd in the router for connecting to the Net? These are fixed. You mustn't change them.
  2. The WiFi network & pwd? See Change wireless network name .
  3. The username & pwd to your online a/c? See the Home BB section of Orange Email Closure: Change your EE Home Broadband & Mobile contact details .
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @STEVIEB01

Thanks for joining community 🙂

Please check out the Change your Home Broadband contact details help and support pages.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Which BB login details?

1. The BB Username & pwd in the router for connecting to the Net? These are fixed. You mustn't change them.
  2. The WiFi network & pwd? See Change wireless network name .
  3. The username & pwd to your online a/c? See the Home BB section of Orange Email Closure: Change your EE Home Broadband & Mobile contact details .
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Fantastic information @XRaySpeX

that should cover everything.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.