cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Linking EE phone and BB account

Kevin78
Visitor

I'm having trouble linking my EE phone and BB account, as it says my details to not match what's on file.  I need to check what is happening with my broadband account, as I may be being overcharged.

Cheers,

Kevin

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It wants your personal details as already registered with EE & is doing a security check. There's 1 thing in particular to be careful of when supplying your BB personal details.

The "Contact Email Address" requested when filling in the Home BB details is not necessarily the same as the email addy used as the username of the MyEE a/c being created or added to. It is the email addy EE already has on record for you for BB.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Emeraldboy
Visitor

Hi, I am having the same trouble. Did you get your problem resolved?

Cheers. Chris.

@Emeraldboy  did you follow the advice above?

What error codes are you getting?

If that fails have you tried calling the broadband support team?

I'm also having the same problem. How can I know what email address EE has on file for me?

@bigfil : Call CS & ask. They'll help you adding your BB to MyEE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)