by kayley26
Visitor

Is there anyone avaliable to chat to on a pop up?

I have a question regarding my landline 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Is there anyone avaliable to chat to on a pop up?

Hello @kayley26 live chat is for mobile customers only at the moment Home/BB/TV support is not yet available. You can post your question below and one of us will try to help if you like, or you can contact customer service directly on 150 from your EE landline or 0800 079 8586 from any other. 🙂 
2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @kayley26 live chat is for mobile customers only at the moment Home/BB/TV support is not yet available. You can post your question below and one of us will try to help if you like, or you can contact customer service directly on 150 from your EE landline or 0800 079 8586 from any other. 🙂 
by Grand Master
Grand Master

What is the question about your landline? Maybe it is something we can help you with?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.