by grg
Explorer

Is it possible to move from a personal to a business account so to reclaim VAT?

Hello, we took out a new personal contract for two mobiles and home broadband at the beginning of the year. We would like to move to a business account to reclaim the VAT on phone calls but when I called EE they said they no longer do business accounts? Any ideas please?

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to move from a personal to a business account so to reclaim V

Hello @grg EE do still offer business accounts yes. The number for business sales is 0800 956 6108. :):

http://business.ee.co.uk

by grg
Explorer

Re: Is it possible to move from a personal to a business account so to reclaim V

Thank you, I will give them a call. Smiley Wink

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It may be that they don't do business a/c's for Home BB but even with consumer a/c's you do get a VAT registered bill, which is sufficient to reclaim VAT.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the Community @grg

We still do broadband for business, but this is activated via our BT side of the company.

When you do call, the customer service agent should transfer you through to the relevant team.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah, @Lee_H, that's on BT not EE.

Once upon a time before the current Orange email closure, there was an advantage going with EE BB :smileywink:,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @XRaySpeX

EE no longer do the business broadband directly it would have to be through BT.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.