by peter955i
Visitor

Is Group Call working? "There's a problem please call later"

I have used group call before without problem but today it gives a message after "Welcome to Group Call"  I enter the pin and get a message saying "There's a problem."

What is the problem and when will it be fixed?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Is Group Call working? "There's a problem please call later"

What Group Call? EE don't do Group Call on landline. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Is Group Call working? "There's a problem please call later"

Hi @peter955i

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Is this your first time using group calling?

Did you follow the below steps fully?

• When it's time for the call, you dial 07953 966 666.
  • When you're prompted, enter the 6 digit conference ID, followed by hash (#).
  • If you're the first person on the call, you can to listen to music but you don't have to. To turn the music off, press 1.  When a second person joins the call, the music stops automatically.
  • Other people can join and leave the call at any time. The number of callers will be announced whenever people leave or join
  • If you are planning a Group Call with a lots of people, it is worth remembering that a maximum of 20 people can be on the same call at the same time.

Find out more about group calling >

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.