Buy the new Google Pixel 2 and get a free Google Home Mini
Highlighted
by
Established Contributor

Internet keeps dropping

So here I am back again seems there not been one month without a problem.

so Here I am again with Internet keeps disscontecting and it having me pull my hair out.

DSL Status

https://availability.samknows.com/broadband/exchange/SDPCNTC

Speedtest we dont need that since it the internet keeps disscontection

System Uptime is: 26:24:13
Current Time/Date is: 21:44:13 12 Aug

as you can see there are alot of fibre down and Loss Of Signal Defect

I only had enigeer out to my place a month or so ago who fitted in a new line and did test and such.

When can I get a stable boardband?

Thanks
David
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Established Contributor
Solution
Accepted by topic author Drifty
a month ago

Re: Internet keeps dropping

ok so it been a week or more since i had all these problems and it been good so far.

I have done a tip and trick that may help users you see that here at EE-broadband-tips-and-tricks hope it helps

Thanks

David

94 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

3 discons in 26 hours is not ideal but should be bearable. There are no significant errors to account for them. Are you running from the test socket?

It is not uncommon for an eng. working at the cab. on another line to disturb your connection with his behind Smiley Wink, particularly at the weekend, & it's not noticed till Mon. Give it till Mon. PM & I'll bet they go away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Established Contributor

That not the number of time the internet keeps disconnecting it alot more as u can see in the system log it shows the fribe was down alot also since my last post another 2 signal loss.

I'v had to reboot my router number of times is why it only shows 26 hours but i stopped rebooting the router in last 26 hours as it pointless.

And lastly this been going on for weeks evey day the internet down or boardband is down.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Drifty

Let's see what @XRaySpeX can advise further, when he is available.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Grand Master

[ Edited ]

Drifty wrote:

as u can see in the system log it shows the fribe was down alot

There are only 4 "WAN link down (FIBRE)" in the log. All the other "down"s are consequences.

You should phone CS & report it continually discons, if you don't wait to Mon. It's still the weekend.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Established Contributor

I wait until tomorrow and the loss of single now stands at 6

by
Established Contributor

Still bad another 4 drops today

by
Grand Master

Are you running from the test socket?

by
Established Contributor

I spoke with some one on phone 3 or 4 hours ago he said there was no error and to do a factory reset since then this what happened

DSL Status

System Log

System Uptime is: 03:49:01
Current Time/Date is: 20:19:30 15 Aug

and not running from test socket

Thanks
David

by
Grand Master

THen I recommend that you do so.

by
Established Contributor

I did do so that the report after I did factory reset

by

Hi @Drifty,

Are you still experiencing disconnections since you started running your router through the test socket?

Thanks

James

by
Established Contributor

Hi

yes and it is very very very bad it has disconnected again

at some point I'm going to have to say enough is enough

Thanks

David

by

Hi @Drifty,

Thanks for the update.

Please get in touch so our technical team can look into this for you.

James

by
Established Contributor

still having loads of problems 6 drops in 5 mins it a joke

by

by
Grand Master

There is nowt in the stats to account for this. The no. of discons per day would seem to be not unbearable.

All I can reiterate is contact CS & report it.

by
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

DSL Status

System Uptime is: 169:17:32

since I last spoke 

I tried to ring 30 mins still said i was in que and someone get to me so I give up

I now treating this as a beach of contact.

by
Grand Master

Yes, it has got far worse. You are still in the test socket?

by
Established Contributor

yes and I got my new home phone design for my implant and did a quite test it was quite with few odd like someone brush their hand on a micphone

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.