Community Activity

Mac OS Sonoma, Norton safe web popup constantly.

Hi AllIs anyone else a Mac owner who gets constant popups asking to install Safe Web?I don't want it and it does not allow me to say so only giving me the option to remind later.Can someone help me to disable it once and for all as ultimately it will...

Roaming in Jamaica

Hi, I’ve just arrived in Jamaica on holiday and even after texting 150 ROAMING before going away, I still for  have absolutely no signal whilst here though a friend I am with is also with EE and has full signal.I am due to receive a very important te...

Embee2 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE Broadband

Good afternoon, I have had SIM only with EE for a while so I already had an EE account. I had BT broadband but this past Thursday rang EE and got them to merge the broadband over to EE so that it could be under one account. On Friday I received the r...

Isaac96 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no verification codes in corfu.

i recently had a terrible experience with ee on arriving in Corfu from the uk had no internet at all ,though eventually managed to get it working my changing the apn settings. The worst thing however is that i couldn't receive any verification codes ...

elpocketo by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Coverage in Hornchurch

Update: 18 April 2024 Our engineers began looking for a new location as soon as we were made aware our equipment had to be removed. We have located two potential areas for a new mast, one permanent mast and a temporary mast to restore coverage as qui...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 35 replies
  • 58 Helpful

broadband

I recently got my EE broadband activated and its been working well apart from the EE app I've have called the EE team twice and the issue still hasn't been sorted maybe someone on here can help me out when I go on the EE app and go to manage broadban...

Have I been scammed

Hi IHave received a call yesterday and got approved for 2 new phones which are supposed to come today but have not received any email confirmation or anything and I have paid 50 upfront is this legit?

New BB order (coming from BT) and doubts

Hi,Unwilling yesterday BT pushed me to renew with EE. I should have said no based on the bad reviews I have seen so far of EE broadband. Anyway, I have a few questions:1) my service is supposed to start tomorrow ,  when I check my order on my BT acco...

bordeline by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mystery excessive data usage

Same problem as  a lot of people seem to have - two days into the month I'm informed that 80% of my data usage has been used up, when I have barely used my phone, and it is on wifi for 80% of the time - certainly overnight. Has happened for several m...

Martin122 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Latest from our Blog

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

202 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

51 Comments

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro - Super powered Google phones, super powerful network Engineered by Google, they're fast and secure with the most advanced Pixel Cameras yet. Google AI powers amazi...

75 Comments