by Leave14
Explorer

Increase in monthly broadband payment whilst in contract?

My last payment has increased whilst I’m on a 18 month contract?

Have I missed something and can this just automatically happen?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Increase in monthly broadband payment whilst in contract?

Have you looked at your bill to see what the extra is for?

BB bills went up from 27 June. You should've receieved an email about it in advance. I got mine on 3 May. Look in your junk mail for it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Leave14
Explorer

Nothing extra added ... can they just change the monthly amount whilst in an 18 month contract? I don’t re call receiving an email. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Only as long as it's within RPI annually. How much was your increase?

You could call EE & enquire why.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Hi @Leave14,

Welcome to the community 🙂

As @XRaySpeX has advised, some customers were effected by the RPI increase and an email would have been sent to let you know of the change. 

If you are unsure as to why your bill has increased this month, our customer care team will be able to look into your account and discuss the details of your bill with you.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.