by Robbtheewan62 Contributor
Contributor

I would prefer to have broadband connection at home

I have monthly contract for sim only . But for what I'm paying I could have home broadband instead an just revert back to pay as you go for my mobile phone can my account be switched over to acheave this ? Any help or ideas!?!? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I would prefer to have broadband connection at home

No, BB & mobile are separate. Just apply for BB at EE Totally Unlimited Broadband - Limited Time Offers‎ .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

No, BB & mobile are separate. Just apply for BB at EE Totally Unlimited Broadband - Limited Time Offers‎ .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @Robbtheewan62 and welcome to the community.

Please find the information given by @XRaySpeX as a great help.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Robbtheewan62 Contributor
Contributor

Yes I understand that but I would prefer to cancel my sim deal return to pay as you go for my mobile phone, an have home BB ! Is that something I can do or am i sown into my sim deal for the contract length ? In theory they would be getting more from me money wise as I would have two bills an not one ! ideas on this ??? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Robbtheewan62

Thanks for posting 🙂

You would be required to fulfill the minimum term of your contract.

You could perhaps discuss your options with customer services and they can look at this with you.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.