by Moe_bin_Mahfodh
Explorer

I want to cancel my ee broadband

Dear, 

i hope you are well. As im moving out from my flat i want to cancel my ee broadband. I live in [XX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX X XXXXXXX XXXXX. mod edit: please don't post personal details in a public forum] I pay 19.50 every month. I want to ask how long is my contract for? And if i want to cancel it what is the process? 

Best regards

mohammed

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I want to cancel my ee broadband

@Moe_bin_Mahfodh: You will need to phone CS to give 30 days notice of termination. You might need to pay Early Termination Fees if you haven't seen out your contract term.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Moe_bin_Mahfodh
Explorer

Dear,

at the moment im not in the uk as I finished studying. Could you give me an email or a number that i call?

thank you

by Grand Master
Grand Master

There is a so-called "email" form that you can use for BB: https://explore.ee.co.uk/broadband/email-us . Also see below in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good afternoon @Moe_bin_Mahfodh

Thanks for coming to see us in community 🙂

Here is all the information you need on Leaving home broadband, home phone & EE TV from our help and support pages.

If you choose to cancel your broadband service, please keep your Direct Debit open until you receive your final bill.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.