by Lindobinns
Explorer

I've lost password card of my router. Can anybody help, my laptop needs password

I've lost my password card for my router. I need the password for my new laptop. Can anybody help please

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I've lost password card of my router. Can anybody help, my laptop needs pass

Look underneath your router. It's usually there.

If not you'll have to talk to EE to get it.

I hope this helps. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I've lost password card of my router. Can anybody help, my laptop needs pass

Hi @Lindobinns,

I can see @Profile closed has already pointed you in the right direction 🙂

If you have misplaced your keep me card, our customer care team will be able to arrange a replacement for you.

You still have time to contact them tonight. They are available until 8pm tonight then will be back in to help from 8am tomorrow.

Alex 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lindobinns : Do you know the admin pwd? If you know that you can login to the router & see the WiFi pwd in clear. Have you looked at the label stuck on back/underneath the router? Which router is it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.