by Jenstrath68 Investigator
Investigator

I recently signed up for Home broadband and TV but cannot log in to my account.

I was given a Username in my 'Next Steps' email but that never worked, in my 1st email about billing it gave mu online Username as somehing different! Neither work so I can't get in to view my account, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I recently signed up for Home broadband and TV but cannot log in to my accou

@Jenstrath68: Are you logging in at https://web.orange.co.uk/r/login/ ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Re: I recently signed up for Home broadband and TV but cannot log in to my accou

Thanks for our reply. Yes, I am but can't seem to get anywhere!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What error msg are you getting?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

If I use the LHS panel to put my Username and password in, it says the details weren't recognised.

If I use the RHS panel, ie. for first time logging in, it says the details are not right or it takes me back o the previous page (the one you sent a link to above).

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Then either your username or pwd is incorrect. You will need to check them with CS if you haven't still got the email with them in.

Investigator

Thanks, I have tried both usernames with my password but neither seem to work. Thought I would try here first, difficult to phone from work!

by
EE Employee

Hi @Jenstrath68 and welcome to the community.

Please do give customer services a quick call to have your logins reset if you are unable to do it via the website.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.