by marcwood6
Explorer

I paid my broadband bill but the services still haven't been switched back on.

I paid my broadband bill in full however my services haven't been switched back on yet. It normally takes between 1-2 hours. Has anyone else experienced this?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I paid my broadband bill but the services still haven't been switched back o

Why were they switched off? Had you not paid your bill before or did it just go down? If the latter, it could take any time but usually overnight during the week.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by marcwood6
Explorer

Re: I paid my broadband bill but the services still haven't been switched back o

We couldn't pay it last month due to unexpected financial reasons. However I paid it in full yesterday morning. I was hoping it would come back on overnight but it hasn't.

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @marcwood6

Sorry to hear your broadband is still not up and running.

How did you pay your bill?

Have you tried rebooting?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.