by bmf92 Investigator
Investigator

I got told my broadband will be live tonight why ain't it on?

I got told my internet will be live tonight why isn't it on????? Need help people

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I got told my broadband will be live tonight why ain't it on?

Were you given today as your go-live date? Have you received your router? Have you plugged it in to see if it'll connect? What response from EE are you waiting for?

Otherwise, this user forum has no access to your a/c & you'll need to phone EE to chase.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by bmf92 Investigator
Investigator

basically hey told me it be on tonight after midnight but it's not

by bmf92 Investigator
Investigator

I'm going to cancel my contract if they don't put me on this morning

seeiuose I will cancell it if i don't get the internet on this morning wven if my 14days arw up

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bmf92,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please reply with the information @XRaySpeX requested so we can help.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

How'd you know it's not if you haven't tried the router?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.