by Danabi2015 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How will my final bill work? Left part way thorough billing cycle

After months of constant issues with EE, when they told me that I could leave penalty free due to a price hike I jumped at the opportunity! I'm now wondering how my final bill will work.

The last bill I had was generated on the 9th March and covered me up until the 8th April. My new provider took over mere days after this bill was generated, so does anyone know how much EE will take? Will it be the full whack to cover service up to the 8th April or will it be a reduced amount to cover the few days between the 9th March and when my new provider took over?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How will my final bill work? Left part way thorough billing cycle

You've already paid for the few days between the 9th March and when your new provider took over. You will get a refund from the period between when your new provider took over until 8th April. Don't cancel your DD so they can repay it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How will my final bill work? Left part way thorough billing cycle

You've already paid for the few days between the 9th March and when your new provider took over. You will get a refund from the period between when your new provider took over until 8th April. Don't cancel your DD so they can repay it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions