by anetaj90 Investigator
Investigator

How long I need to wait for set up home broadband

Hello. 

I placed the order of March 19th for Fibre plus broadband  and I'd like to know how long it's gonna take to set this all up

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How long I need to wait for set up home broadband

What does BT Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number, use the Address Checker, not the Postcode Checker.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @anetaj90,

Are you currently an EE customer upgrading to Fibre Broadband? Or are you a brand new customer with us?

Can you let me know where you took out the plan? Was it online, in a store or over the phone with EE?

Alex 🙂

by anetaj90 Investigator
Investigator

Hi.

Yes I'm already an ee customer .  And I took up that plan with my phone on ee

Aneta😊

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @anetaj90

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you give us a call on 150 if you have an EE phone, or 0207 362 0200 our Home Broadband team will be able to help you get this looked into and let you know when you will be up and running with fibre!

Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Is it that you are an existing EE mobile cust who is taking up EE BB for the 1st time or are you upgrading your BB from ADSL to Fibre?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.