by mstuart224

How do you cancel an EE Home Broadband account? I have left property.

I left the property in October/November and missed cancelling the bill. Just noticed it on my statement, and I cannot find a single piece of information on the website that allows me to speak to anyone about the account or info about closing the account.

Please advise...

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do you cancel an EE Home Broadband account? I have left property.

Hi, 

There are many forum threads on this topic and this EE help page

You need to give 30 days notice but it seems strange that EE wouldn't already know especially if someone else tried to get broadband at the same address. 

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Phone EE using the landline numbers in my signature. They'll be an option "Thinking of leaving us?". You'll need to give and pay for 30 days notice. You may also be asked to pay for the router if you left it behind, depending how old it was. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Northerner: Not everyone takes BB or they may have taken Virgin. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mstuart224,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Did you find all the information you needed in the help page @Northerner linked to?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.