by lapta Investigator
Investigator

How do i get a VAT invoice from EE

How do I get a VAT invoice from EE. They say they don't offer them but by law they have to if requested. Has anyone reported them to HM Revenue & Customs?

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Employee

Re: How do i get a VAT invoice from EE

Hi @lapta and welcome to the community.

Please do speak to customer services as we do have a procedure for our agents to create a vat invoice.

Many thanks,

Lee

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Your BB bill shows EE's VAT registered no. That's good enough as a VAT receipt.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by lapta Investigator
Investigator

Not all items on the bill are VAT rated so your solution is not correct

by lapta Investigator
Investigator

I have spoken to Customer Services and they have refused to help. Please advise exactly what the procudure is so that when I phone back I can tell them what they have to do to produce a VAT invoice. Even better perhaps as you are part of the EE Community Support Team you could ask them to email me a telephone number of someone who knows what to do. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @lapta 

Here on the community we do not have any access to customer account details.

We do have a system internally that the team can follow to perform the action you require.

If you are not happy with how this has been handled please do see our ways to complain.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.