by Ryan-falcon23 Investigator
Investigator

How do I access how much bill is on my account but don't have direct debtit set

How Can i view my account balance for broadband on my account without a direct debtit set up but they have correct email nd they tell me to go on nd check when it's due but nothing is showing up. 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I access how much bill is on my account but don't have direct debtit

Have you created an online MyEE for your BB?

Please read My Home Broadband login details aren’t working - what do I need to do? to see how to do this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

How do you mean 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you have a MyEE a/c on the main EE site? You need 1 to manage your BB a/c.

If you already have a MyEE a/c for your mobile you just add your BB a/c to it.

If you don't already have any MyEE a/c you need to register a new one to link your BB a/c to it.

You can go to https://id.ee.co.uk/id/login to login or register it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Can someone ring me asap about home broadband billing??

can a assist nd please contact me asap to sort this situation.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can someone ring me asap about home broadband billing??

@Ryan-falcon23: Sorry, no one will call you from this user discussion forum. We have no access to your specific a/c. To discuss it with EE you would need to phone them.

However we would be able to guide you from here if you would answer our Qs & follow our instructions.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ryan-falcon23

Could you try the steps that @XRaySpeX posted and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.