by Cutie Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How can I view my home phone bill as app only shows mobile

I cant view my home phone bill using ee app only mobile if I try on browser shows privacy issues!

10 REPLIES 10
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: How can I view my home phone bill as app only shows mobile

Hi, @Cutie press the icon on top left of the homepage. Then press My EE and then you should get an option to register, to log into mobile or to log into home phone and broadband. 

https://ee.co.uk

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Login to your MyEE online, not via the app, and click on Manage My EE BB.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Cutie , If you are using the app, click on the three litters lines at the top and you should then be able to click on the arrow and see Home Broadband, click on it,  it will then come up with manage your home broadband online, click ok or do it via your browser, as already suggested.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Cutie   You can setup the my EE app to have access to you EE BB account.  Please read THIS.  Just to inform you it’s only a portal when you do this and you access the EE BB account via the web. It’s better than nothing and I use this. 

Established Contributor

Nothing works same message comes up your connection is not private neither the app and clicking on home broadband or via the browser neither let's me onto my account only mobile!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cutie

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to hear you still cant get access. 

I would now recommend contacting our Home Broadband department who can look further into this. 

Please be sure to keep us updated, 

Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Login to your mobile MyEE online, not the app, click on Manage My EE Broadband on top R,  then Add home broadband in R box & then ADD HOME BROADBAND on next page. Then fill in your personal details as already known to EE to verify your a/c.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Established Contributor

Can't get on my home bill only mobile

Can't get on my home bill have been sent a txt to say available comes up with privacy issues if I try to go on url

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't get on my home bill only mobile

@Cutie : Have you tried doing Add home broadband from your online MyEE?

How's it failing? Any error msg?

Try another browser.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can't get on my home bill only mobile

Morning @Cutie

Welcome back to the community.

Did you get a chance to speak to our Broadband Care team so they could get this looked into for you?

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.