by mark2410 Investigator
Investigator

How can I contact the home bb team via text rather than calling?

How can I contact the home bb team via text rather than calling?  need to change plan as esimated max2 speeds, well im getting half what they estimated so was trying to to change to slower plan as i cant get faster than 150 anyway .  Thing is im out of the country so cant call.   Is there anyway to reach the bb team by text?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How can I contact the home bb team via text rather than calling?

No, but you could put in a complaints email form as I recently used. 

It's not the BB team you need but ordinary accounts CS.

What does BT Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number, use the Address Checker, not the Postcode Checker.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by mark2410 Investigator
Investigator

oh the bt estimator says i should get 330, about 300 with an "impacted" line  they registered it as a fault but found nothing they can do so tough i just have to live with the 150ish.  Hence why i want to downgrade, im well below the 202 ee were guarganteeing me so it shouldne be an issue, if i can just reach someone there.  Im not in uk just now so cant call them. (well i can but not at roaming in china prices)

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try calling the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by mark2410 Investigator
Investigator

skype currently not working here due to 30th aniversary of tiannaman sq

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.