by 720106 Investigator
Investigator

Hi yesterday I talked with your colleague,and I don't understand why just 25th S

Hi 

Yesterday I talked with your colleague,and now I don't understand still why not working my router,and I told I don't wanna new contract,to me not needed new router because I have,just needed to activate.

Thank you

Sincerely

xxxxxx xxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

4 REPLIES 4
by 720106 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Hi yesterday I talked with your colleague,and I don't understand why just 25

But the house number no correct,no 41A, the correct number 42A Tansley street

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hi yesterday I talked with your colleague,and I don't understand why just 25

Good Afternoon and welcome to the community @720106.

Is this a new line which has been installed?

When was your activation date?

What was advised when you spoke with our customer care team?

Speak soon,

Katie 🙂

by 720106 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie

Thanks, for your message,but that problem it's fine already.

But 2 new "problem" 🙂

In the new contract my house number not correct. And today the EE deducted from my bank account a monthly fee, but for a few weeks I can't use my broadband. 

Thanks for your help

Have a nice day

Monika

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @720106.

Thanks for coming back to us.

If the house number is not correct on your account please give us a call so we can look into this. The team will also be able to discuss the payment which has been taken.

Speak soon,

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.