Highlighted
by

Hi, I'm having an extension - can I book an engineer to move the cable?

Hi,

I'm having an extension to the front of my property. I need to move the cable (currently runs along front of house and is messy). I want to move it so it isn't as visible. Is this something EE can do? What charges are involved? I'm unsure if some of the cables are needed as I've had broadbank with previous suppliers so some of the cables could be redundant.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Hi, I'm having an extension - can I book an engineer to move the cable?

You will need to phone EE (not BT nor OR) to book an eng. visit. The cost will be about £130.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

This will be BT Openreach. They own the cables.

EE just provide you the service.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10/One UI 2.1)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You will need to phone EE (not BT nor OR) to book an eng. visit. The cost will be about £130.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.