by 3rdRockStephen Investigator
Investigator

Free phone test call

Does anyone know a *free* phone number to call to test my phone?

=on EE "Standard Broadband" package + "Anytime calls to UK Landlines & Mobiles add-on"

https://testcall.com/804-222-1111/ looks like for USA customers (only USA, I guess).

Is there a UK equivalent?

Stephen,

needing to test a 2nd phone that has intermittent connection issues, especially caller cannot hear me on handsfree evn tho I can hear them + we can both hear each other on non-hands-free.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Free phone test call

Just call the FreePhone no. in my sig. & hang up when they answer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by 3rdRockStephen Investigator
Investigator

That's no good for me; it's just EE helpline = no good at the moment because far too busy and in any case this is not a priority issue.

What I want is: an automated phone-test call that will test whether it can hear me - like Skype test call.

Stephen

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @3rdRockStephen,

Welcome back to the community.

I'm not aware of an automated testing number. Could you perform your own tests by calling your mobile phone from your landline?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions