by Adhamaosfeda
Explorer

Free gift

Hi,

I joined EE broadband in November and was offered the Google home and £50 Cashback as a free gift. I still haven' received either. Why is that?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Free gift

@Adhamaosfeda   Free gifts are not sent out until  3 months have passed from when you joined.  

And if your referring to the £50 that you can claim to go towards paying off your old ISP you’ll need to send the final bill from your old ISP to EE.   It’s not £50 cash back that I’m aware off. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @Adhamaosfeda if you are a new customer within 30 days of EE receiving payment for your second bill and for existing customers within 30 days of EE receiving payment for your first bill:

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/terms-and-conditions/ee-terms-and-conditions/br...

If you bought Fibre Max Broadband during a promotional period, you may have qualified for a free Google Home. Your Google Home will be dispatched within 30 days of your payment of your second Fibre Max bill (or first bill if you're an existing Home Broadband customer).

🙂

by Adhamaosfeda
Explorer

The sales assistant offered us £50 which we will receive under the same condition as the Google home (30 days after the second bill. I cannot find the original email to contact the assistant to clarify though. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

EE contact details are here:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

EE BB customer service is 0800 079 8586 option 3.

🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Adhamaosfeda

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you can give our broadband team a call as @tm90 has advised, they will be able to get this looked into for you.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.