by Pixiefree Investigator
Investigator

Fantastic entertaining customer service

I would like to give Beth Hopkins a huge massive thank you for all the entertaining phone calls we've had, having worked in customer services, I know some folk can be very abusive when things go wrong.

Beth was simply amazing in breaking the bad news to me regards my broadband, I had, had a long busy day at work and missed a call from EE.

Having called them back after work I got Beth on the other end, I had never laughed do much at being told my broadband would not be sorted for another week.

She was simply amazing at breaking the news to me,

And super amazing at fixing all the issues and getting it sorted super quick for me.

This young lady is a absolute credit to the EE team, she deserves a pay rise (worth a try Beth...lol) ok maybe a bunch flowers or an extra days holiday.

Thank you so much Beth, keep up all the great work.

Thanks Evie (squeakybum) 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Fantastic entertaining customer service

Good Morning @Pixiefree

Thanks for coming to the community and sharing this amazing feedback. 

In such a negative situation I am so happy that Beth was able to turn this into a positive experience for you. 

I would absolutely love to feed this back to Beth's manager and also send you a small gift for sharing this with us here on the community. 

You should now have a private message from myself for more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Fantastic entertaining customer service

Good Morning @Pixiefree

Thanks for coming to the community and sharing this amazing feedback. 

In such a negative situation I am so happy that Beth was able to turn this into a positive experience for you. 

I would absolutely love to feed this back to Beth's manager and also send you a small gift for sharing this with us here on the community. 

You should now have a private message from myself for more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.