by gpap2004
Visitor

Ee engineer never came

I had an appointment on 20 April for EE engineering coming at my apartment to connect broadband and landline. The appointment was made 16 days ago in EE store in Moor Street Sheffield by advisor named Samuel. Nobody came to this appointment, no emails , no phone calls from none !! Yesterday I called to customer support and complained. They said they didn't find my address!! How is this possible? And why didn't informed my by phone or email and was waited so long??
Where is the trust and professional character of EE? It is my first time I have moved in and I chosen EE for my supplier. But I am frustrated. When did you connect broadband in my home ? Otherwise I switch to another supplier immediately.

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Ee engineer never came

@gpap2004: This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific a/c. You need to phone EE to chase progress on your BB installation & why it is a no-show.

Maybe they didn't need to visit your home but just the exchange or cab. to join you up. Have you tried to connect the router to see if you have a connection yet?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.