by gladysm
Explorer

Do I need my Keep Mee Card?

So, I lost my EE keep mee card...

I have looked everywhere but I cant find it! I was just wondering if I actually needed it because I already know my wifi password by heart.

If I needed any information that was on my keep me card, could I just text or call EE or is there nothing they can do?

And do I really need my EE keep me card?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Do I need my Keep Mee Card?

You don't need to call EE to find the info on the KeepMe card.

There are 2 pieces of info on the KeepMe card that you will need:

1. The admin login password for getting into the router. You will find this on the label underneath/behind the router.
  2. The Wifi network SSID names & password. You will also find this on the label underneath/behind the router. These will be the initial factory-set values. If you've changed them it'll be down to you to remember them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @gladysm if you can remember all the details off of it and not forget them or you have then wrote down elsewhere then no you do not need it. It is just there to help first time set up, jog peoples memory when they forget or if they do not know it off by heart. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You don't need to call EE to find the info on the KeepMe card.

There are 2 pieces of info on the KeepMe card that you will need:

1. The admin login password for getting into the router. You will find this on the label underneath/behind the router.
  2. The Wifi network SSID names & password. You will also find this on the label underneath/behind the router. These will be the initial factory-set values. If you've changed them it'll be down to you to remember them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by gladysm
Explorer

Thank you! So, I don't need the card?
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, it's all on the router's label.

You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.