by PercyVeer Contributor
Contributor

Deleting devices connected to Livebox

I have several WiFi devices connected to my livebox which appear as MAC addresses in the Devices Connected to my Network list in the Inventel 192.168.1.1 pages.

Many of these are no longer used so I would like to delete them. But I can't see a way to do it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Deleting devices connected to Livebox

Hi @PercyVeer 

I don't think you can delete them if they are just a log of devices which have previously used your network. You can try resetting your box which should reset the logs. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @PercyVeer 

I don't think you can delete them if they are just a log of devices which have previously used your network. You can try resetting your box which should reset the logs. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PercyVeer,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

I would expect these devices to stop showing in your connected devices automatically.

Are you still using an Orange Livebox rather than an EE router?

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@PercyVeer : You can't delete them unless you do a factory reset, but they're not doing any harm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by PercyVeer Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply. 

The livebox is working ok I was just attempting a tidy up. Thanks

by PercyVeer Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

The livebox is working ok and I was just attempting a tidy up. I will leave the old addresses there rather than reset the box as I will have to reconnect my current devices. Thanks again

by PercyVeer Contributor
Contributor

Hello James

Thanks for your reply. Yes it is an Orange Livebox and its its working OK. I was just attempting a tidy up and as the only way to remove the old addresses seems like a reset I will leave them alone.

(Sorry I haven't yet got the hang of replying to individual posters but thanks to all who have responded)

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @PercyVeer 🙂

Don't hesitate to get in touch with Customer Care if you'd like to switch to a new EE Router.

Thanks again for visiting the Community.

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.