by UnaMcG
Visitor

Compliment

Hi,

I don't know if I am putting this in the right place but I just wanted to take some time to compliment your amazing call centre staff, Andy B and I didn't catch the other guys name.

I recently joined your service and they have both gone above and beyond to assist me when I have phoned with queries. I can imagine it can't be the easiest of jobs but they were both helpful and cheery when I have phoned and have kept me up to date every step of the process.

Andy B was amazing in helping me arrange an engineer to connect my phone line. 

I stupidly double booked myself when I had booked when the open reach engineer was due and instead of telling me tough the guy tried to offer solutions. I had to make the original appointment (my own issue!) however is was lovely that at least the guy tried to change it! 

Really well trained staff and a pleasure to deal with!

Úna

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Compliment

Hello @UnaMcG,

Welcome to the community,

It is lovely to have such good feedback, and am glad to hear, that customer service were able to help sort out your problems.

I am sure the staff, who help in the forum will read this and be able to pass on your comment to Andy B and whoever else helped you, thank you.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Compliment

Good Morning @UnaMcG

Welcome to the community.

Thanks very much for leaving this feedback for Andy B and taking the time to join the community.

As a thank you I would like to send you a small gift 🙂

You will have a private message from me on here to get some details.

Speak soon, Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.