by elson
Visitor

Cant access my EE as it keeps wanting to add a mobile number to my account

When I log into my account the only information I can retrieve is my profile, I can't access anything else as keep getting the message "add to your account"...... I've clicked on add broadband as I don't have mobile phone on EE but it still insists on asking for the last 4 digits of mobile phone number  which I obviously can't provide. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Cant access my EE as it keeps wanting to add a mobile number to my account

Hi @elson,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you been able to access this information before?

It sounds like we need to give you full account access to your account if you are only set up as a user.

If you give our broadband service team a call, they will be able to change these settings for you 🙂

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @elson,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you been able to access this information before?

It sounds like we need to give you full account access to your account if you are only set up as a user.

If you give our broadband service team a call, they will be able to change these settings for you 🙂

Alex

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Alex_S wrote:

Eh? What does that mean? MyEE for BB doesn't have bill payers & ordinary users unlike mobile a/c's. So there is nowt to change in that regard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.