by elson
Visitor

Cant access my EE as it keeps wanting to add a mobile number to my account

When I log into my account the only information I can retrieve is my profile, I can't access anything else as keep getting the message "add to your account"...... I've clicked on add broadband as I don't have mobile phone on EE but it still insists on asking for the last 4 digits of mobile phone number  which I obviously can't provide. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: Cant access my EE as it keeps wanting to add a mobile number to my account

Hi @elson,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you been able to access this information before?

It sounds like we need to give you full account access to your account if you are only set up as a user.

If you give our broadband service team a call, they will be able to change these settings for you 🙂

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Hi @elson,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you been able to access this information before?

It sounds like we need to give you full account access to your account if you are only set up as a user.

If you give our broadband service team a call, they will be able to change these settings for you 🙂

Alex

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Alex_S wrote:

Eh? What does that mean? MyEE for BB doesn't have bill payers & ordinary users unlike mobile a/c's. So there is nowt to change in that regard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.