by TamsinG
Visitor

Cancelled my broadband contract and need to return modem - what is the address?

I have moved and do not have access to the jiffy bag that EE has sent out to return the modem. What is the address I need to return it to? I live overseas and struggle to call in with timezones.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Cancelled my broadband contract and need to return modem - what is the addre

Generally you may keep your router, or choose to recycle at your local waste management facility. I would expect only the new EE Smart Hubs would still need to be returned.

You may also return your router to EE's distribution warehouse at the address below:

Net Lynx,
 1 First Avenue,
Maybrook Business Park,
Minworth,
Birmingham,
B76 1BA

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Cancelled my broadband contract and need to return modem - what is the addre

Generally you may keep your router, or choose to recycle at your local waste management facility. I would expect only the new EE Smart Hubs would still need to be returned.

You may also return your router to EE's distribution warehouse at the address below:

Net Lynx,
 1 First Avenue,
Maybrook Business Park,
Minworth,
Birmingham,
B76 1BA

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.