by Akupryja
Explorer

Can't add and manage my broadband to my account

I keep trying to add my broadband to my EE account but unsuccessfully.. Pop up message that my details are incorrect where definitely they are correct?

How to sort it out? Please help

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can't add and manage my broadband to my account

Hi @Akupryja

Welcome to the community.

Does it say which information is incorrect?

Chris

by Akupryja
Explorer

No it doesn't say exactly.. It says my information don't much EE records.. Weird because I have 2 pay monthly contracts and all is on my account and correct.. Only broadband can't add.. Have no idea really.. 

by
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Akupryja

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team. They'll be able to merge the accounts for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It wants your personal details as already registered with EE & is doing a security check. There's 1 thing in particular to be careful of when supplying your BB personal details.

The "Contact Email Address" requested when filling in the Home BB details is not necessarily the same as the email addy used as the username of the MyEE a/c being created or added to. It is the email addy EE already has on record for you for BB.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.