by danigibbo
Explorer

Can't access old EE home broadband bills online, how else can I get them?

Hi,

When I try to access my old bills from the dropdown box on the billing page nothing happens and no bills open.

I've tried refreshing/logging in and out/different browser but it's still not working. I need them from April 2016 until now but so far I can only download the previous 2 months as the link to download them is already there.

Is there any other way that I can get them?

Thanks 🙂

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: Can't access old EE home broadband bills online, how else can I get them?

Hello @danigibbo,

Welcome to the community, as @BrendonH has written, you will have to ring EE and ask for them, but there could be a charge for them.

When you are looking at the bill page, did you go down the page and click on select for older bills? They should be there, also did you click an option at the top of the page to allow pop-up? This is what I had to do in Firefox. They open up in PDF.

7 REPLIES 7
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Give EE a ring and request them.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Hello @danigibbo,

Welcome to the community, as @BrendonH has written, you will have to ring EE and ask for them, but there could be a charge for them.

When you are looking at the bill page, did you go down the page and click on select for older bills? They should be there, also did you click an option at the top of the page to allow pop-up? This is what I had to do in Firefox. They open up in PDF.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You could try a diff browser. "View earlier bills" works on mine from IE. They don't open as .PDF but as a web page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX, It opens up as a webpage but uses PDF. In the past, you had to install PDF to view bills, now it does it automatically in the browser, works fine for me in Firefox.

by danigibbo
Explorer

Thank you @Schockwave. I had to enable popups from the safari preferences and then the older bills from the dropdown boxes opened in seperate tabs. 

🙂 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @danigibbo,

Thanks for letting us know how you solved your problem.

- James

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@danigibbo, glad I was able to help, thank you for letting us know, come back anytime you need help, that is what the community is there for.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.