by Jlynch1994
Explorer

Can my broadband setup be delivered rather than waiting a long while to get it ?

Was wondering if I could just have my broadband setup sent out right away rather than waiting on an engineer date ? I need it as soon as possible and 3 weeks is a long wait. Can they just not send it out and allow me to set it up? This is what usually happens it's plug and play simple enough. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can my broadband setup be delivered rather than waiting a long while to get

@Jlynch1994  Is your phone line already with EE ? 

by Jlynch1994
Explorer

No but there's an existing line already there. Does this matter? I thought all lines were compatible ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you migrating like for like, i.e. ADSL to ADSL or VDSL to VDSL? If so, it should only take a few hours at most.

Who is your old ISP?

It's not a matter of just sending you anything. Wiring at exchange or cab. may need swapping around.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.