by Kebabs28
Explorer

Can I import my BT email addresses to EE

Hi

Just changed over to EE broadband on 4Sept from BT.Just found out my email accounts will cease in 60days useless I take out a £7.50 month subscription.

Is there a way to keep my email addresses under some kind of EE mail account?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I import my BT email addresses to EE

Hi @Kebabs28 

EE don't provide email addresses with their broadband, so the answer is no. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Kebabs28
Explorer

email address

Hi

ive just moved to EE from BT,now losing my email addresses from BT unless I pay £7.50/mth.

How do I create an email address on EE?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: email address

@Kebabs28 : EE ceased providing email addys 2-3 years ago. You can easily get a free email addy from public providers like GMail & Outlook.com.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: email address

Hi @Kebabs28,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Sorry, we don't offer an email service.

There are lots of free email services available such as Gmail.

Hope this helps.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.