by NeillyP2018 Investigator
Investigator

Can I get an LTE antenna to boost my 4g home broadband signal?

Does EE offer an external booster so that I get get a better 4g signal for my home broadband?

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Investigator

Re: Can I get an LTE antenna to boost my 4g home broadband signal?

Cheers ee have arranged for an engineer to visit my house.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @NeillyP2018

You would need to give us a call so we can run a series of diagnostics with you to ensure the antenna is fit for purpose and will improve the speed and consistency of the 4GEE Home Router If you're happy with these we will then arrange an engineer.

The engineer will verify the improvements and speeds with you before the installation takes place. If for any reason you do not want to progress with the installation, we will refund you £90 of the £100 installation fee (a £10 non-refundable charge is taken).

If you are unhappy with the installation for any reason we will de-install the antenna and make good free of charge.

If you have purchased the antenna within 14 days of signing up to an 18 month 4GEE Home contract, the returns period is increased by a further 14 days from the day of installation.

If you are not happy with the increase in performance we will refund the installation and allow you to cancel your contract outside of the 14 day returns policy.

If you are happy with this please get in contact with our dedicated antenna team on 0800 079 0131.

Hope this helps,

Lee

Investigator

Thanks I'll phone later tonight.

Regards

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Is this for the 4GEE Home Router? I believe EE only supplies an external antenna for that model at a cost of £100.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.