Highlighted
by Alicja94
Visitor

Can I cancel my broadband contract before he goes live?

Hi, 

I just want ask can i cancel my order for broadband before instalation without any fees? I placed my order trought internet almost 3 weeks ago and from this moment I didn't had any updates about my order. For tomorrow I had date of instalation which of course was not confirmed... Today I decided call to customer services and they told me they have issue with my landline and they don't know when will be instalation... So can I cancel my order without paying for whole contract?  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I cancel my broadband contract before he goes live?

@Alicja94  Yes you can as nothing has been done about installing it yet.  

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Alicja94  Yes you can as nothing has been done about installing it yet.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As you ordered online, you may cancel FoC any time up to 14 days after your "Go Live" date.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alicja94

Welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your broadband going live.

If you're looking to cancel your order, I recommend getting back in touch with the Broadband Care team. It's worth discussing whether the issue with the landline may hamper a connection with another broadband provider too.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.