by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can EE Improve my BB with Them?

@Heidi13 wrote:

Is there any way that EE can help to make my INTERNET better? The WiFi signal is there, but I keep losing the internet. 

@Heidi13:
If you would like help with your speed or connection issues, please would you carry out the steps and provide the data as requested in the Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection? sticky. This will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can EE Improve my BB with Them?

Thanks for your help with this @XRaySpeX Smiley Happy

James

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @Heidi13 have you contacted customer service? They have access to your account and will be able to check and diagnose any issues on your line. EE BB freephone customer service is 0800 079 8586 option 3.

by Heidi13 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks. I’ve tried their number previously but after long waits and loud music I had to give up. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

What time are you calling? EEs quietest period is usually first thing when they open at 8am and their busiest periods are usually after dinner time around 2pm and in the evening from 6pm.

by
EE Employee

,Hi and welcome to the community @Heidi13

If you follow the steps in the speed and connection guide, I'm sure @XRaySpeX will be able to assist and diagnose if you are experiencing any speed or connection issues.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Heidi13 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks. Will try again. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You are welcome. I hope they can resolve your issue soon. The community is here for you if you need anything else in the meantime.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.