New Member

Call Fwd from a landline

I need to put a temporary call fwd in place as I don't have my mobile ...... can I put in call FWD to another mobile via a landline, or is there a support number I can call to do this ,,,,

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Call Fwd from a landline

Hi @Tafflad 


If you don't have access to whatever phone your SIM is in, then I'm afraid there's no way to set a divert, no.


If you've got a PIN on your answerphone, then you could dial into your voicemail from any other phone and set a recorded announcement asking callers to call another number.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Call Fwd from a landline

@Tafflad : You need to have bought the Call Plus add-on for £5 pm to use Call Divert -see How do I use the features on my EE home phone?


If you are not talking about an EE landline then that landline provider should have similar chargeable features.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions