by The_king Investigator
Investigator

Broadband Reward card

I upgraded my phone 2 weeks ago and decided to switch my broadband at the same time. The website has a banner saying up £125 reward card for signing up to broadband. Nothing came up during the whole ordering process. I have no idea how much I am eligible for. It's been well over the 5 days quoted and I have not received the text or email telling me how to claim. I contacted the company and they say they've escalated it and please get in touch again in another 2 weeks........ is this actually a scam to get people to sign up? My broadband switches tomorrow, my new router arrived yesterday and I'm beginning to wonder if I've been conned 😕 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Broadband Reward card

Hi @The_king

When you say "I contacted the company" did you go via a third party or direct to EE to get your broadband? 

Have you called and asked CS about the card? 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by The_king Investigator
Investigator

There was an image on the ee site for the reward card, I followed that through to place my broad band order. The information on ee website lists an email and phone number and I emailed that. Turns out it's a third party? I tried contacting ee to find out how much the card would be and they said I needed to speak to the broadband team but I'm finding it impossible to get hold of anyone 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @The_king,

Welcome to the community.

Our broadband customer service team will be happy to check your eligibility for the reward card.

Please see our get in touch page for contact details.

Thanks for choosing EE Broadband. Smiley Happy

James

by The_king Investigator
Investigator

Thank you. Managed to speak to someone yesterday. It seems it didn't go through when I placed my order so they credited it to my account instead. I'm now sat waiting for my broadband and phone to start working and hoping it doesn't take until midnight! 😄

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @The_king

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Have a lovely weekend!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.