Highlighted
by
Investigator

Bad service from EE, made loads of mistakes

When will EE notice the customer, this week has been hell with the useless help and lies. All phone messages are recorded so it can help me. I was told an engineer was to call at a certain time only to find out it had not been booked with Openreach. My home phone was wrongly diverted to my mobile and can not get any incoming calls on my home phone. At least I know I can leave EE with pleasure after about 15 years of Freeserve, Wanadoo, Orange and now the waste EE. I tried to call the so called centre today on 0800 079 8586 from 12pm until 7.45pm to be told the place is now closed. I will call 0800 0790544 next to cancel

7 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

Re: Bad service from EE, made loads of mistakes

What exactly is wrong with your BB?

Does the phone work? Do you get a dial tone? Does it announce your correct no. when you dial 1470 17070?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Investigator

EE have diverted our home phone to my mobile when it should have been to my mobile IF the home phone is in use. Our router has not been working which I explained to the people on the phone at EE. The land line was working until some one diverted all home phone calls. I have had enough and will cancel & change

by
Investigator

We can call out on the home phone have all the dailing tones but when some one phones us it diverts to our mobile which is an old 3310 which I do not use much

by
Skilled Contributor

So who's fault is the router not working?   Why can't you take calls on your mobile?

sounds like you need to call EE, cancel the divert and leave EE.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @aldash

Thanks for taking the time to see us in the community Smiley Happy

I hope you don't leave EE and I'm sorry to read that the level of service you advise you have received has not met your expectations.

This would need to be discussed and potentially escalated through the right team.

If this is something that you want to do, then please see our ways to complain process.

Thank you

Richard.

by
Investigator

Richard - Going to EE complaints will not help in will be found in favour of EE as they do not care. I have had lies and mistakes by the call handlers, when I explained the problem they did not listen or help.

I have had enough of EE they put or payments up without contacting us and made promises that they will sort it out but did not.

There are alot of other Companies that I can chose.

I started with Freeserve and have been with this line all through to EE.

by
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to read that you feel this way @aldash

Our escalation process is in place to try and find a satisfactory resolution.

Thanks again.

Richard

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.